- Back to Home »
- Actividad Formativa: La casa de mis sueños
Posted by : angymena
viernes, 22 de abril de 2016
Actividad Formativa: La casa de mis
sueños
Tom se está mudando de casa y ha invitado a su amiga
Jane, para mostrársela. Lee la siguiente conversación y contesta las preguntas:
Tom: Good morning Jane!
Jane: Good morning Mauricio!
Tom: Welcome to my new house!
Jane: Thank you. You have a
beautiful house!
Tom: Come in! Let me show you
the living room.
Jane: Great!
Tom: It has a big sofa and a
small TV. That is my coffee table. It is old but I like it
Jane: I like it too.
Tom: This is the kitchen. It has
a white table and a gray refrigerator.
Those are my favorite chairs of
the house. They are green.
Jane: Oh I like those chairs!
Tom: Finally this is my bedroom.
It has a window. That is my closet. In my closet I have jackets, raincoats,
pijamas and many shoes.
The Tv is in the
bedroom.
Falso
The green chairs are
in the livingroom.
Falso
The white table is in
the kitchen.
Verdadero
The shoes are in the
living room.
Falso
The coffee table is
old.
Verdadero
